- For vaccinated guests, there are no restrictions on access to hotel and catering establishments.
- For guests who have contracted Corona in the last six months, the same guidelines apply as for vaccinated guests (the six-month period must cover the entire holiday stay).
- Guests who have neither been vaccinated nor recovered are no longer allowed to enter hotel and catering establishments according to the current regulation. Furthermore, PCR and antigen tests are no longer accepted as proof of entry.
- Children up to 12 years of age are exempt from the 2G regulation, i.e. they do not have to be vaccinated or recovered.
- For children between the age of 12 and the end of compulsory schooling, there will still be regulations from the Ministry of Health (we will probably receive more detailed information from the responsible authorities next week).
We kindly ask our guests to have the vaccination certificate or proof of recovery ready at check-in to ensure a smooth process.
For further information please visit kuehtai.info.
In the following areas, a mouth-nose-protection (FFP-2-masks) is to be worn in Austria:
- public transport and its stations
- Cable cars
- in customer areas of the food retail trade
- in public pharmacies
- Postal offices
- at administrative authorities and administrative courts in the context of party trade
- Employees, patients, visitors and accompanying persons of places where health services are provided.
In the dining room, the bar and other lounges, the seating is allocated at a sufficient distance from the neighbouring table. Drinks and food can only be consumed while sitting.
Disinfectant dispensers are located at all nerve points of our hotel (main entrance, dining room access, toilet facilities, terrace entrance). All public spaces are disinfected several times a day.
The cleaning of the rooms is carried out at the highest level of hygiene.
Door handles, handrails, remote controls, light switches, etc. are cleaned and disinfected even more frequently. In each room, there is a small bottle of hand disinfectant in travel size, which you are welcome to take with you. Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh mountain air. For your own safety, please prefer to use the toilets in your room.
Due to personal restrictions, our sauna area can only be used to a limited extent and after prior reservation at pre-defined time slots.