Winter in Kuehtai at 2,020 /6,630 ft.
Welcome to Austrias highest Ski World Cup Venue!
The unique location at over 2,000 m/6,500 ft. above sea level guarantees snow-reliability from November until far into the spring months. This allows a perfect holiday experience for you and the whole family! Over 40 km of slopes in all degrees of difficulty provide the ideal challenge for beginners and advanced skiers alike. Dream-like deep powder snow hills let skiers as well as snowboarders live out their passions and leave nothing to be desired.
Both skiers and snowboarders find ideal conditions to live out their dreams of most amazing deep powder snow hills.
Our skiing highlights!
- Right next to the slope
- Snow-reliability until May
- Dream-like deep powder snow slopes
- Seal of approval of the federal state of Tyrol for high-quality slopes
- 5 km long sledding track, illuminated by night (on a daily basis)
- Healthy altitude of over 2,020 m
- Experience snow shoe and winter hiking
- 2 ski regions – just 1 ski pass (Kuehtai – Hochoetz)
- A total of 80 km of slopes of varying difficulty
- State-of-the art lifts and cable cars
- Fun park for snowboarders and freeskiers
- Superpipe – height: 6.5 m, length: 160 m, width: 21 m
- KidsPark: for beginners and children
- Night skiing 2 x per week